Banana And Peanut Smoothies
- 5 ripe bananas
- 1 pint full fat milk
- 5 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- chopping boaed
- kitchen knife
- plastic freezeproof container with lid
- blender or food processer
- 4 large individual serving glasses
- Peel the bananas slice the bananas on a chopping board using a kitchen knife and put in to a plastic freeze proof container, replace the lid and freeze for a least 2 hours but prefabaly over night.
- Put the frozeen banana, milk and peanut butter together in a food proceser and puree until smooth.
- Peel the remaning bananas on a chopping board using a kitchen board roughly chop the banana into chunks.
- Pour the smoothie puree into 4 small individual serving glasses with a little bit of chopped banana.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0