- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsps. baking powder
- 2 tsps. sugar
- 1 cup low-fat milk – 1 egg
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- non-stick cooking spray
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, milk, and egg. Add two of the sliced bananas (reserve the other bananas for topping) and stir gently.
- Warm griddle or skillet over medium heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet.
- Flip pancakes when air bubbles appear on the surface.
- Cook on other side until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0