Banana Nut Streusel Coffee Cake
- 2 C flour
- 2 t baking soda
- 1 T cornstarch
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1 1/2 t nutmeg (freshly grated if desired)
- 1/3 C finely chopped walnuts
- Sift ingredients into a large bowl, then whisk to blend thoroughly. Set a side. In a medium bowl whisk together.
- 2 C mashed ripe-black bananas
- 1/4 C canola oil
- 1 T vanilla extract
- Set wet ingredients bowl aside. In a small bowl stir together.
- 2 T ground walnuts
- 1 T canola
- 2 T brown sugar
- Dash cinnamon
- Dash nutmeg
- Add wet ingredients to dry with a few swift strokes until just blended.
- Top with streusel. Pour batter into 10″ bundt cake pan (or a 9 x 5″ loaf pan) lightly sprayed with cooking oil such as Pam.
- Top batter evenly with Streusel. Bake 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Cool on rack.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0