Banana Mini Morsel Bars
6 dozens bars
Time to make:
20-30 minutes baking
Calories per Servings:
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- powdered sugar
STEP BY STEP:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl, side aside.
- In anathor bowl beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add bananas and egg, beat in all. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in morsels. Spread into prepared jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into bars.