- 11 oz. Spanish peanuts (makes 3 cups ground nuts)
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Lightly beat mayonnaise, sugar and milk together until well mixed. Place dressing in shallow dish.
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Place banana in dressing. Use fork to roll banana and cover with dressing.
- Place ground peanuts in another shallow dish.
- Place banana, covered in dressing, in nuts and roll to cover. About 2/3 cup ground peanuts cover 6 croquettes.
- Serve on lettuce leaf as salad, 1 or 2 to a serving, or as a side dish.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0