Banana Caramel-Pecan Cream Pie
- 2 cups (2 medium sized) sliced bananas
- 1 (6-oz.) graham cracker crust
- 2 Tbs. chopped pecans
- 2 Tbs. fat free caramel sauce
- 1 (4-serving) pkg. sugar free instant banana cream pudding mix
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 graham crackers, made into fine crumbs
- Layer bananas in pie crust. Sprinkle 1 Tbs. pecans evenly over bananas slices. Drizzle caramel sauce over top.
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix, dry milk powder and water. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in 1/4 cup whipped topping. Spread filling evenly over bananas. Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup whipped topping and vanilla. Evenly spread topping mixture over set filling. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and remaining 1 Tbs. pecans over top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0