Banana Blueberry Pudding Pie
- vanilla wafers (about 34)
- 2 medium bananas-sliced, dipped in lemon juice and well drained
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2-3 oz pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1-4 serving size pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Line a pie plate with vanilla wafers, top with bananas and blueberries.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- On low speed beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Chill 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream, pour into prepared wafer crust.
- Garnish with blueberry and banana pieces.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0