Balsamic Glazed Steak with Caramelized onions
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 top round steak (about 2 lbs.), cut 1-1/2″ thick
- 2 large red onions, cut into thick wedges
- 2 large yellow onions, cut the same.
- 2 bunches scallions, cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- In plastic bag, combine first five ingredients; shake to coat steak.
- Chill 2 hours, turning once.
- Heat broiler. Place steak on rack in broiler pan.
- Combine next three ingredients.
- Surround steak with onions.
- Broil 20 minutes, turning once.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0