Baker’s Square French Silk Pie
- 9″ prepared pie crust
- 1 small Box instant chocolate pudding -substitute buttermilk for milk
- 1 Env Knox gelatin
- 1/4 c Cold water
- 8 oz Container cool whip
- Whipping cream, whipped
- Chocolate shavings
- Prepare small box instant pudding, using buttermilk instead of milk; set aside.
- Prepare 1 envelope Knox gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water. Use glass measuring cup to mix gelatin. Set mixture in a pot or pan of hot water, while still in the cup, to help dissolve gelatin. Gelatin is dissolved when mixture is clear.
- Wire whisk gelatin into pudding and fold in the 8-oz. cool whip
- Pour into prepared crust; chill. Apply whipping cream on top before serving. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0