- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck or round steak, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups sliced carrots
- 14 oz. can whole peeled tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup dry red wine or water
- 1 cup fresh or canned sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz. medium or broad egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In 2-quart casserole, toss beef with flour, then bake uncovered 20 minutes. Add carrots, tomatoes, then beefy onion soup mix blended with wine. Bake covered 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender
- Stir in mushrooms and bake covered an additional 10 minutes. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0