Baked Chicken with Apricot Glaze
- 1/3 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- COMBINE nectar, onion, mustard, garlic, thyme, and pepper in small bowl. Place chicken in 8-inch-square (2-quart) baking dish; pour nectar mixture over chicken. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- BAKE, basting every 15 minutes with sauce, for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center (170°F.).
Share & Print
0 0 100 0