Baked Boneless Pork Loin
Boneless Pork Loin cut to desired thickness (1\” thickness perferred)
1 sm. box corn flakes
1/2 cup butter, melted
1) Cut pork loin to desired thickness (grocery stores will usually cut to desired thickness)
2)Pour cornflakes into plastic bag or between paper towels. Use rolling pin to crush corn flakes and place into bowl.
3) Melt butter and pour into seperate bowl.
4) Dip one pork loin into melted butter and smother loin with butter.
5) Roll dipped loin in crushed corn flakes until completely covered. Place on cookie sheet.
6) Preheat oven to 350 deg.
7) Place loins in oven and bake for 1 hour. Serve and Enjoy!!!