Bailey’s Chocolate Mousse Pie
- 6 oz Ready Crust (graham or chocolate)
- 1 pkg unflavored gelatin (envelope)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping
- Chocolate dipped strawberries (as garnish, if desired)
- In saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over milk. Let stand about 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add chocolate and continue cooking, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted; stir in vanilla. Remove from heat and stir occasionally, adding Bailey’s about five minutes after removal from heat.
- When mixture forms mounds when dropped from spoon, fold in whipped topping. Turn into crust.
- Garnish with more whipped topping (or whipped cream) and strawberries (if desired)
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving
Share & Print
0 0 100 0