Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- 1 lb. sliced bacon
- 2 cans (8 oz each) whole water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1 C. ketchup
- 3/4 C. packed brown sugar
- Cut bacon strips into thirds; wrap a strip around each water chestnut and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Place in an ungreased 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375º for 25 minutes or till bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan, combine ketchup and brown sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves.
- Remove chestnuts to paper towels; drain.
- Dip in ketchup mixture; place in a lightly greased baking pan, spoon remaining sauce over and return to oven for 10 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0