Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Pizza
- 1 package (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 t Dijon mustard
- 6 bacon slices, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 c shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c green onion slices
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in circle on greased 14″ pizza pan, with points toward the center and wide ends toward the outside. Pat out dough with fingers to 12″ circle, pressing seams together to seal.
- Bake 12-15 mins. at 350° or until golden brown
- Remove from oven; cool completely
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread evenly onto crust.
- Sprinkle with bacon.Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and onion.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0