Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4-6 strips of bacon, fried and crumbled; reserve fat
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 20-25 large mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 mushroom stems, finely chopped
- Sauté onion and mushroom stems in bacon fat until tender. Drain off excess fat.
- Mix crumbled bacon, onion and stems with softened cream cheese until the mixture is workable.
- Stuff each mushroom and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Finish under the broiler just until tops are golden.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0