Bacon and Vegetable Casserole with Parmesan Cheese Curls
2 1/2 cups cooked green beans
1 1/2 cup cooked corn
1 tablespoon chopped onion
5 slices crisp bacon
1 can condensed mushroom soup
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine beans, corn and onion and add bacon broken in small pieces.
2. Add mushroom soup, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Pour into greased 9-inch casserole. Top with Parmesan Cheese Curls and bake in hot oven (450° F.) 25 minutes.
Parmesan Cheese Curls:
1. Use 1/2 Basic Rumford Baking Powder Biscuit recipe.
2. Roll out rectangular shape to 1/4 inch thickness and brush lightly with melted butter.
3. Sprinkle generously with grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Roll as for jelly roll and cut into 1 1/2 inch slices.
5. Place cut side up on vegetable mixture.