Bachelor’s Party Casserole
- 9-oz package of Tortilla Chips – crushed
- 2 pounds of Hot Dog Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Corn starch
- 1 pound Mexican Dip
- Spray a 2-quart baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make a small opening in the chip bag and crush the chips in the bag. Pour chips into bottom of baking pan.
- Mix the Hot Dog Sauce and cornstarch together. Pour over chips.
- Cover the pan and place in 375F oven for 20 minutes or until hot throughout and edges are bubbling.
- Remove casserole from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0