B-B-Q Chicken Pizza
- 1 Cup of diced chicken
- B-B-Q Sauce of your choice
- Assorted vegetables…onion, olives, mushrooms, etc…
- As much grated cheddar cheese as you like
- 1 Pizza crust, either packaged or prepared ahead of time
- Sauté the chicken in some olive oil until done, coat with B-B-Q sauce
- Cover pizza crust with the sauce then pile on the chicken, vegetables, cheese, and anything else you want on it!
- Bake in a preheated 350º oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is all melty and gooey.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0