- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 c Onion; chopped
- 1 tsp. Seasoned salt; optional
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 2 cn Refried beans
- 1 pk Taco seasoning mix
- 2 c Monterey Jack Cheese; grated
- 1/4 c Green chiles; diced
- 1 c Cheddar cheese; grated
- 2/3 c Salsa Tortilla chips
- 1 c Guacamole seasoning; optional
- 1/2 c Sour cream; optional
- 1/4 c Chopped green onions; optional
- 1 c Sliced olives; optional
- Heat skillet at med-hi temperature; brown meat and onions.
- Drain well in colander removing all grease.
- Return meat and onions to skillet add cumin and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix; blend well.
- Add grated M. Jack cheese to bean mixture; mix together.
- Spread refried beans in shallow rectangular 9 x 13 pan.
- Cover bean mixture with browned meat and onions.
- Sprinkle chiles evenly over meat. Top with grated cheddar cheese
Share & Print
0 0 100 0