Avocado Seafood Sauce
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons chives, minced
- Peel, pit and mash the avocados with the lemon juice and garlic. Stir in the sour cream slowly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For a cold sauce, stir in the chives. Fold with crab meat or lobster meat for a great salad or serve alongside cold salmon.
- For a warm sauce, heat gently in a double boiler until hot but do not allow to boil. Stir in the chives and serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0