Avacado Taco Salad
- 1 can chopped chilies with juice
- 2 bunches green onions — chopped
- 1 cup black olives
- 2 fresh tomatoes — chopped fine
- 2 cup grated cheese (Monterey or Cheddar or jalapeno (save some for topping)
- 1 head romaine
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 avocado — chopped
- 1 clove garlic — crushed
- Lawry’s seasoned salt
- Prepare ahead and reserve in plastic bags.
- Mix all ingredients together just before serving to keep lettuce crisp. Tear apart lettuce and romaine, add rest of ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve.
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1 mashed avocado
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic — chopped
- Combine and let set overnight, if possible.
- One large bag of Doritos.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0