- 3 med tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 4-oz can dice green chili peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 or 2 tsp. snipped cilantro or parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- In a medium mixing bowl, sir together tomatoes, chili peppers, green onion, green pepper, lemon juice, cilantro or parsley, garlic, and pepper.
- Place about ONE CUP of the tomato mixture, and tomato sauce in blender, and blend till just pureed.
- Stir into remaining tomato mixture.
- Cover and chill for several hours, or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0