Aunt Lue’s Walnut Cake
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 8-oz can crushed pineapple in it’s own juice or sweetened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups crushed walnuts – reserve 1/2 cup for top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except the nuts together. Use the whole can of pineapple juice and all.
- Mix by hand or use mixer on med until all mixed. Add 1 and 1/2 cups of nuts by hand.
- Grease and flour a 9 by 13 pan and pour batter in, bake for 45 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0