Asparagus Appetizer Roll-Ups
- 12 slices white bread with crusts removed
- 1 container (8 oz.) soft cream cheese
- 2 T. chopped green onions
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 24 fresh asparagus spears
- 1/4 C. butter, melted
- 3 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, onions and bacon. Spread mixture over bread slices.
- Cut asparagus to fit bread; place 2 spears on each bread slice. Roll up bread slice and place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter; then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400º for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned
Share & Print
0 0 100 0