Asian Style Nuts
- 3 cups dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Crispy Chow Mein noodles
- Heat oven to 350 F. In a medium bowl, toss the peanuts with the soy sauce & sesame oil.
- Combine these ingredients in a plastic bag & mix well with remaining ingredients, except the chow mein noodles.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet & bake in the center of the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove & loosen with a spatula. Cool on the pan. Store in a tightly covered container with 1 cup crisp chow mein noodles.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0