Asian Beef Salad
– 6 cups baby spinach leaves (about 6 oz.)
– 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
– 2 medium carrots, julienned (1/8- x 1/8- x 3-inch strips)
– 1 cup bean sprouts
– 1- lb. boneless flank or skirt steak, grilled and thinly sliced
– 1/4 cup chopped cashews
– 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Light Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
On serving platter, arrange spinach, then top with cucumber, carrots, sprouts and steak. Just before serving, sprinkle with cashews, then drizzle with Wish-Bone® Light Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing.
Learn more about Slim-Fast’s guide to portion size (www.slim-fast.com/success/portion.asp), it’s a great visual for you to keep in mind-whether you’re preparing food at home or dining out.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes(s)
Nutrition Information per serving
Calories 370, Calories From Fat 160, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 18g, Cholesterol 55mg, Saturated Fat 450mg, Total Carbohydrates 19g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 35g, Vitamin A 100%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 8g, Iron 25g