- Any baked pie shell
- 1 lb. Dried Apricots which have been stewed for twenty minutes in 3 cups of water and 1/4 cup of sugar
- Ingredients listed in instructions.
- When the apricots are plump, place them in a blender and puree into a pulp (you will need about 3/4 cup of puree).
- Combine the puree with 1/2 to 3/4 cups sugar, 1 teaspoon of lemon rind and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Beat 3 egg whites until stiff. Fold the egg whites into the puree.
- Fill the pie shell with the mixture and bake in 325º oven for twenty minutes or until it set.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0