Apricot-glazed Ham Meatballs
- 1-pound (450 g) ground ham
- 1-cup (250 ml) corn flakes, crumbled
- 2-tbsp (30 ml) onion, finely chopped
- 1-tsp (5 ml) parsley
- pinch of seasoning
- 3/4-tsp (3 ml) mustard
- 1/2-cup (125 ml) commercial barbecue sauce
- 1-cup (250 ml) apricot jam
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF (175 ºC).
- In bowl mix first 7 ingredients. Shape into 1-inch balls. Transfer to a buttered roasting pan.
- Lightly brown in oven 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend barbecue sauce and apricot jam. Set aside.
- Remove meatballs from oven. Coat with sauce. Continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes. Serve meatballs with individual toothpicks.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0