- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all – purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer. Add egg, beating well.
- Combine flour, soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice; add to creamed mixture alternately with flour mixture. Mix just until blended after each addition. Stir in raisins.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan; bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool. Spread with Browned Butter Frosting. Cut in squares to serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0