Applesauce Loaf Cake
- 1-1/2 C. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 T. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 C. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 C. raisins
- 1 C. chopped walnuts
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Add to applesauce mixture; mix well. Stir in the raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into 2 greased 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350º for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack
Share & Print
0 0 100 0