- 1 Cup Butter; room temperature
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs; room temperature
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Cups Pitted dates; chopped coarse
- 3 Cups Applesauce
- 2 Cups Walnuts; chopped coarse
- 2 Cups Raisins
- 2 Cups Mixed candied fruit; chopped coarse
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Baking soda
- 4 Cups All-purpose flour
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until all is incorporated.
- Divide batter among 3 greased loaf pans, about 8 x 4 x 3-inches each.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove to a cooling rack. When cool enough to handle, remove the loaves from the pans and cool completely on a rack.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0