Apple Spice Cake
- 1 pkg spice cake mix
- 2/3 c water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 c butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c sliced, peeled apples
- 2 T butter
- Blend 2 1/4 c cake mix, water and egg. Beat at medium speed until batter is smooth.
- Pour half the batter into a greased 9″ square pan.
- Combine remaining cake mix with cinnamon,; add melted butter and vanilla.
- Toss with a fork to form large crumbs.
- Sprinkle half of crumb mixture over batter in pan.
- Arrange 1 c of apple slices over crumb mixture. Carefully spoon on remaining batter.
- Arrange rest of apples over batter.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 350° 40-45 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0