Apple Sauce Date Muffins
1 1/2 cups sifted flour
3 teaspoons Rumford Baking Powder
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup choppped dates
2 eggs, beaten
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup apple sauce
3 tablespoons melted butter
1. Sift flour, Rumford Baking Powder, sugar and salt together.
2. Stir chopped dates into dry ingredients.
3. Combine eggs, milk, apple sauce and butter together. Add to dry ingredients, stirring only until moistened.
4. Use a tablespoon to dip batter into greased muffin pans, and fill 2/3 full.
5. Bake in a hot oven, (400° F.) for 20 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.