Apple Pie Quesadillas
- 21 oz. can apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup cheese Mexican recipe blend, divided
- Combine pie filling, raisins and cinnamon.
- Coat 10 inch non stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Place 1 tortilla in skillet; top with 2 T cheese and 1/4 cup pie filling mixture. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese melts and bottom is golden brown.
- Using spatula, fold tortilla in half. Transfer to foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat until all are made. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over tops of the quesadillas.
- Bake at 350 for 2 to 3 minutes, until cheese is melted
Share & Print
0 0 100 0