Apple Cream Pie
- 4 cups sliced peeled baking apples
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp all- purpose flour
- ground cinnamon
- Place apples in pie shell. Combine sugar, cream, and flour; pour over the apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 400º for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 375º, bake for 35-40 minutes or until pie is set in center. Cover crust edges with foil during the last 15 mins if needed.
- Cool on a wire rack. Serve or cover and refrigerate.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0