- 5 cups apple cider
- 3/4 cup honey
- 24 whole cloves
- 2 small navel oranges, quartered
- 7 (4-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 (4-inch) lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
- Combine cider & honey in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir until they honey dissolves.
- Push 3 cloves into the rind of each orange quarter. Add to the cider along with the cinnamon sticks, lemon zest & nutmeg. Bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low, cover & simmer at the merest bubble for 20 minutes. Remove the fruit & spices & discard. Serve hot.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0