Apple Cheese Bread
- 1/2 c shortening
- 2/3 c sugar
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 c ground apple including peel
- 2 c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c chopped walnuts
- Cream shortening and sugar. Add eggs and apple.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture, blending well. Add cheese and nuts.
- Pour into well-greased floured 9x5x3″ loaf pan.
- Bake 350° 60-65 minutes
- Cool for 10 minutes; then remove from pan.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0