- 1 1/2 cup Bisquick®
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups (about 2 medium-sized) granny smith apples, peeled & sliced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup boiling water
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon & nuts, set aside. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix Bisquick & granulated sugar in a medium bowl, stir in the milk & blend well.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 9 x 2 un-greased baking pan. Top with the apples then sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over the apples & then carefully pour the boiling water over the apples.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0