Apple Bread Pudding
- 6 slices wheat bread, cut in cubes
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled, cored & chopped
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Carmel sauce, warmed, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (176.67 C). Combine bread, apples, milk, raisins, eggs, butter, cinnamon &vanilla & mix well to moisten.
- Place in a 7 x 11 baking dish you have coated with pan spray & bake for 40-45 minutes or until knife in the center comes out clean.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0