Apple Bran Cheddar Muffins
- 1 cup All Bran
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup baked apples, peeled and cored
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease one 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Combine the All-Bran, milk and apples. Mix well. Beat in the vegetable oil and egg.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Make a well in the center and stir in the wet mixture. Add the shredded cheese and mix enough until just moistened. Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0