Apple-Bella Chicken Salad
– 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
– 1/2 cup sliced portobello mushrooms
– 1/3 cup chopped onion
– 1 package (6 oz.) fully-cooked Southwest chicken strips*
– 3 cups torn green leaf lettuce
– 1/2 medium Granny Smith apple, sliced
– 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
– 20 sprays Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
– 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add chicken; heat through.
On serving platter, arrange lettuce, apple and yellow pepper. Spritz with 10 sprays Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Italian Vinaigrette Dressing. Top with warm chicken, then spritz with remaining Dressing and sprinkle with cheese.
*Tip: Substitute leftover cooked chicken for the Southwest chicken strips.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 10 Minutes(s)