Appetizer Cheese Ball
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese; Room Temp.
- 4 oz Cheddar Cheese; Shredded
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Currants
- 4 oz Blue Cheese, Crumbled
- 2 tsp Mustard; Dijon-style
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Pecans; Finely Chopped
- 3/4 cup Parsley; Chopped
STEP BY STEP:
- Place the cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, mustard, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and salt in a mixer bowl and beat at low speed just until well mixed.
- Stir in the pecans and currants.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Refrigerate the cheese mixture for 30 minutes or until slightly firm, then shape into a ball.
- Roll in the chopped parsley to coat well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Place on a platter surrounded with crackers and apple wedges.