- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (7-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper (or color of your choice)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
(Can chop the above very quickly in a food processor- don’t liquefy them)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in a saucepan over medium heat 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add vinegar and remaining 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.Remove from heat, and pour over vegetables; cover and chill 8 hours.
- Transfer to a serving dish, using a slotted spoon, if desired. Serve with crackers
Share & Print
0 0 100 0