- 2 pkgs. refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1/4 lb. each of following, sliced very thin: ham, pepperoni, Swiss cheese, provolone cheese, Genoa salami
- 1 jar roasted peppers (drained)
- 1 sm. jar sliced black olives (drained)
- 3 eggs, beaten w/ 3-Tbs. parmesan cheese (reserve some for top)
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Spray a 13″X9″ baking dish with Pam.
- Lay 1 pkg. of crescent rolls over bottom of pan.
- Layer meats & cheeses, making the roasted peppers the last layer.
- Pour egg mixture over this (don’t forget to reserve a little for the top!)
- Lay second pkg. of crescent rolls on top. Brush with reserved egg mixture.
- Bake at 350º, covered with foil, for 1/2 hour
- Remove foil and bake another 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0