Amish Macaroni Salad
- 1 lb Macaroni or baby sea shells
- 1/2 c Chopped celery
- 1/2 c Carrots, finely grated
- 1/4 c Onions, finely chopped
- 6 Hard cooked Eggs, sliced
- Cook macaroni as directed; drain and cool.
- Set aside 1 hard cooked egg; then stir together gently the cooked macaroni, celery, carrots, Onion and the remaining eggs.
- 1 pint Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
- Blend together; then fold into macaroni salad mixture.
- Garnish with the 1 hard cooked egg and paprika.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0