American Classic Sandwiches
- 3 slices, toasted, thinly sliced fresh white bread
- fat free mayonnaise
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh lemon juice (from about 1/4 fresh lemon)
- Bacos or other brand soy bacon bits
- 3-4 oz. shaved organic turkey (or chicken) breast
- thin fresh tomato slices
- mesclun or butter lettuce
- Liven up the fat free mayonnaise! Drizzle about 1/4 teaspoon of the olive oil into a spoonful or two of the fat free mayonnaise.
- Squirt some fresh lemon juice into the mayonnaise, and stir until well-blended. Spread one side of each piece of toast with the mayo mix, and sprinkle with the Bacos.
- Layer on the turkey, tomatoes, and lettuce to make a triple decker sandwich.
- Serve with pretzels or baked potato chips, and a small sliced radish or two.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0