Ambrosia Cheese Pie(T.O.H.)
- 1 pkg.(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 can(16 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1-1/4 cups coconut flakes, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 container(8-oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can(8 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners sugar and orange juice until fluffy.
- Set aside 8 orange segments for garnish; fold remaining segments into cheese mixture until slightly broken up. Stir in 1 cup coconut and sour cream.
- Reserve 1 cup whipped topping for garnish; fold remaining topping into filling. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with reserved whipped topping, remaining coconut, orange segments and pineapple chunks.
Note: For a more pronounced orange flavor, substitute 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate for the orange juice. If desired, toast the coconut flakes used to garnish the top of the pie. this will add to the texture and appearance of the dessert.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0