- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ozs. each) reduced-salt chicken broth
- 1 can (28 ozs.) crushed tomatoes – 1/2 cup alphabet pasta
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 tbsps. grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, and pasta. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add carrots, celery, corn, and beans to soup and cook for 10 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0