Aloha Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 4-serving pkg. Jell-O sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2/3 Cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 Cups (2 8-oz. cans) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 Cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- 1 (6 oz) Keebler chocolate piecrust
- 2 T flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder. Add undrained pineapple. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in Cool Whip free and coconut extract.
- Evenly spread mixture into piecrust. Sprinkle coconut evenly over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Cut into 8 servings
Share & Print
0 0 100 0